Download Fact Sheet
This resource was developed by St Vincent's Hospital

No questions have been asked so far.

If you have a question you would like answered, please submit it here:

    Your Name

    Your Email

    Your State

    My Question

    By completing this form, you agree for your question to be published on our webpage. You can choose to remain anonymous by selecting the box below

    A general practitioner: provides person centred, continuing, comprehensive and coordinated whole-person health care to individuals and families in their communities. They will be able to refer you on to a continence specialist, if required.

    A rehabilitation physician: assess and manages the health of an individual with a disability due to illness or injury to help them achieve an optimal level of performance and improve their quality of life. Visit Polio Australia's Health Professional Register to find an appropriate general practitioner in your area.