2 CPD HOURS
Late Effects of Polio?
Common signs and symptoms are
muscle weakness, fatigue and pain.
The late effects of polio include:
- biomechanical issues from accelerated degeneration of joints
- respiratory issues related to kypho-scoliosis and abdominal trunk weakness
- neurological issues from a continuing loss of motor units
- What is Polio?
- Demystifying Late Effects of Polio and Post-Polio Syndrome
- Clinical Presentation and Screening
- The Ageing Polio Population
- The Management Team
- Practical Strategies
- A Late Effects of Polio Case Study
- This workshop supports tens of thousands of Australians who require skilled and knowledgeable health professionals to assess and manage their condition
- You will learn how to work as an interdisciplinary team member to support polio survivors in managing their symptoms
The workshop is endorsed by:
➠ REGISTER HERE ➠