Coming Soon
No questions have been asked so far. If you have a question you would like answered, please submit it here:

Your Name

Your Email

Your State

My Question

By completing this form, you agree for your question to be published on our webpage. You can choose to remain anonymous by selecting the box below

A psychologist: perform a variety of roles but often therapeutic roles, assessing their client’s concerns and life circumstances, and offering support, advice and treatment to address their client’s issues.

A social worker: work with clients to identify and address any external issues that may impact on wellbeing or may create inequality, injustice and discrimination by providing counselling, education and support in the context of the client’s physical, social and cultural environments and belief systems.

Visit Polio Australia's Health Professional Register: to find an appropriate psychologist or social worker in your area.

Can't find a health professional in your area? This list is still growing, and there might not yet be a registered health professional in your area. Please check on these peak body websites to find a health professional:

Australian Psychological Society Aus Association of Social Workers

No links yet

Thank you Dr Andrew Sinclair and Jenny Koadlow from Independence Australia for their contribution to the information on this page.