No questions have been asked so far. If you have a question you would like answered, please submit it here:

    Your Name

    Your Email

    Your State

    My Question

    By completing this form, you agree for your question to be published on our webpage. You can choose to remain anonymous by selecting the box below

    A speech pathologist studies, diagnoses and treats communication disorders and conditions that can affect speech and language, and / or  people who experience difficulties swallowing food and drink safely.

    Visit Polio Australia's Health Professional Register to find an appropriate speech pathologist.

    Can't find a health professional in your area? This list is still growing, and there might not yet be a registered health professional in your area. Please check on these peak body websites to find a speech pathologist:

    Speech Pathology Australia